SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR CONTENTS, OTHER POSTS, "MOST READ", IMAGES, ETC.

Wednesday 29 August 2018

My Parallel Universe





I love my parallel universe.
Through the wormhole I go,
To a two-dimensional flatland:
Where even the high hills are thin
And the folks even thinner.


I must be sure to return
Before the wormhole collapses
And my favourite flat universe
Becomes my only universe.

Oh. When I say “parallel universe”,
I don't really mean parallel universe.
I mean universe within a universe
And I don't even mean that.

It's said that two parallel lines can be parallel.
And that two runner beans, too, can be parallel.
But two parallel universes can't be parallel.
Instead, we have something which can't be said,
But only shown.
And it can't be shown either...


No comments:

Post a Comment