SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR CONTENTS, OTHER POSTS, "MOST READ", IMAGES, ETC.

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Listening to Shark Music in My Bath




When I get home-sweet-home
(After working a hard three-hour day),
I'm gonna have me a loooong... looooong bath -
Perhaps for five or six hours.
Whilst in my bath 
(Which is 8-by-8 foot and triangular in shape),
I'm gonna listen to some spiritual shark music -
Which'll be accompanied by a soothing sitar
And the sweet panpipes of Islington.
Then I'm gonna burn a hundred candles
Which'll exude the deeply-spiritual scents
Of the mystical East... of Anglia.

Then, while still in my deep... luxurious... bath
(Soaking away my hard-day's travails
In fenugreek baths oils
And a scented bubble bath
Made from the tears of a dolphin),
I'll get my spanking-new iPhone out
To do some share deals,
Pay the kids' boarding fees
And arrange another holiday abroad.
(This time in spiritual Cambodia.)

I'm fact, I'm feeling a bit spiritual right now.
Yes, the very thought of Bath Enlightenment
Has got my spiritual juices flowing...
But, firstly, I'll need to go to the cash machine,
Draw out a few hundred quid,
And then pop into The Body Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment