SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR CONTENTS, OTHER POSTS, "MOST READ", IMAGES, ETC.

Thursday 7 February 2019

Crack-Chav Scum



They're just fucking scum!
I’m sorry; but that’s what I think.
I may be wrong to think that.
But that’s what I think.
And why is it wrong to think that?
These people are, after all, fucking scum.
So why can’t I tell the truth about them?
No reason? No. Nothing!

They all sat around, in their filthy flat, 
Sniffing and sucking their fucking crack.
Thinking badly. Acting badly.
Thinking and acting just like fellow crack-chavs.
These people would mug their mothers for a tiny bit of crack.

Did the crack make them scum?
Or were they crack-chavs because they were already scum?
I, for one, could never imagine any of them
Being in any way different to what they are right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment